Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make his notice easy to find, we make it available from many pages of our websites.
Types Of Collected Information
Information you provide
- Personal Information. For example, name, profile picture, email address and other contact details when you create a WePlayed account.
- Settings and Account Information. For example, preferences such as default language, time zone, communication preferences, and other information you submit to WePlayed in the course of using our services.
Information we get from your usage of our services
- Device and Browser Information. For example, your hardware model, operating system, performance information, IP address, browser type and other identifiers sent along with browser requests.
- Log Information. For example, for each request to our servers we record information including the timestamp of the request, the files accessed, IP address, referral URLs, and browser user agent information.
- Location Information. For example, we may collect your location based on your IP address or other available identifiers such as third party app information or browser location requests.
- Referral Information. For example, when your browser sends us a referral URL indicating that you have visited from a page that has linked to us, we record information about the link that referred you to us.
- Tracking Tags. We use tracking tags, in the form of cookies and web beacons, in our websites, advertising campaigns, and emails to collect usage statistics.
- Cookies and Local Storage. We use browser technologies such as cookies and local storage to collect and store information about you with you visit a WePlayed website.
How Collected Information Is Used
We use the information we collect from our services to provide and maintain them, provide support for your usage or them, improve them, to develop new services and features, and to protect WePlayed and our users. We also use the information to carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes. For example:
- To market and promote our services to you.
- To track the success of our advertising campaigns and marketing efforts.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to personalize your website experience.
- To analyze site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity, potentially illegal activity, and to enforce out agreements.
- To respond to legal requests or to prevent fraud, we may need to inspect or disclose information we hold about you.
How We Share Information
We share information as described below and where individuals have otherwise consented.
- Legally Required. We may disclose information as required by law.
- Protection of Rights. We may disclose information when we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process, enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
Cookies, Pixels, & Tracking
- Essential Website Functionality. Our website requires these cookies in order to fully utilize our services, login to secure areas, and
- Performance and Functionality. These cookies provide functionality to remember preferences and enhance our functionality but are not strictly required to access our services.
- Usage Tracking. We use pixels, cookies, and related tracking technology to measure the performance of our marketing efforts and how you utilize our services. For example, tracking opens and clicks in our emails to you.
- Google Analytics, Retargeting, and Ads. We use Google Analytics for Display Advertising.
- Facebook Analytics, Advertising, & Social Features. We use Facebook technologies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our website.
- FullStory. We leverage FullStory.com service to help us understand how all visitors to our website use specific features. This helps us optimize the user experience over time and troubleshoot any issues reported by the visitors.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser settings and you may use browser extensions with our site that limit the ability to set third certain types of cookies including those from Google and Facebook.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe.
If we change our privacy policies, we will update this page. If our changes materially affect your privacy rights, we may provide notice of changes prominently on our website or to your email address of record. Where required by law we will obtain your consent or give you the opportunity to opt out of such changes.